1,188 chatty comments by "TheQuad"
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 9:57pm PST TheQuad ...... duh
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 5:37pm PST just bought it, and it is TEH SEX
- Posted Feb 02, 2008 9:53pm PST even better, he actually had to find a Betamax!
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 12:40am PST Sweet, I'm in. Just got this from the BB deal for $20
- Posted Jan 23, 2008 7:41pm PST Oh god, I hope the THQ gives them enough time to develop a DOW2. Warhammer 40K in the Company of Heroes engine? I would crap my pants.
- Posted Jan 23, 2008 7:38pm PST What happened to good old adjusting the margins?
- Posted Jan 22, 2008 6:27pm PST Yeah, They never really revealed what the "great baddie" actually was. Something like the evil inside all men or some crap like that.
- Posted Jan 22, 2008 1:11pm PST I played through the original xbox version, and I found it to be at the perfect difficulty level. The only part that drove me nuts was the maze...
- Posted Jan 21, 2008 5:47pm PST Thats the solution to a lot of gf problems...
- Posted Jan 21, 2008 5:46pm PST Absolutely. I couldn't imagine it having the same kind of effect on the small screen.
- Posted Jan 21, 2008 12:45pm PST I hope that the welders are a play on the "Under Construction" thing, and not how the Enterprise is actually built. Welders in the 24th century?
- Posted Jan 21, 2008 12:41pm PST I looked so hard for it at the end, but I couldn't see anything. It must of been really far off in the distance.
- Posted Jan 18, 2008 12:41am PST NastyJack is my hero
- Posted Jan 18, 2008 12:27am PST Damn Trips, you are one scary good spy
- Posted Dec 03, 2007 11:53am PST You guys rock. You give me hope that the genre of giant fighting robots will rule the day again.