1,188 chatty comments by "TheQuad"
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 1:10pm PST I love you
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 9:25pm PST Saw it at my school's theater. Honestly, I liked Donnie Darko better. This was one of those multiple format stories where the first three...
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 11:15am PST Just don't mention the comic strip...... YOU know the one :D
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 11:02am PST Don't forget to purchase your own Old Glory Robot Insurance policy
- Posted Feb 25, 2008 11:41am PST The Black Plague maybe?
- Posted Feb 25, 2008 11:31am PST Dark Colony was my first PC game. *sniff* Oh the memories!
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 4:21pm PST FAILRRARI?
- Posted Feb 18, 2008 8:56pm PST I approve of this message
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 9:47pm PST post no longer valid, I believe
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 9:43pm PST also: no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 6:20am PST I"M OBAMA, I'M OBAMA, SUCK MY DICK, I'M OBAMAAAAA!
- Posted Feb 11, 2008 6:09pm PST I'm a Strogg, and I approve of this message
- Posted Feb 08, 2008 11:02pm PST Dude, I agree with all of you. First, if the game had nexus-like ships, that had animated turrets and twisted and turned while firing, I would be...
- Posted Feb 08, 2008 2:48pm PST Shacknews - Because Shackblog Sucks
- Posted Feb 06, 2008 4:10pm PST The game really is quite fun. The only thing I wish they would add is turrets that track their targets. Currently, ships like the TEC flak frigate...