22,485 chatty comments by "TheNiXXeD"
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 12:04am PST I also implemented exactly the same solution. Same as last year and synacor. Right now it's simple but he'll expand on the ops and give us loops...
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 12:00am PST The ops this early will start small for sure. Last year by the end we had a very tiny VM going though. I'm hoping this year we get closer to what...
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 11:21am PST You can check mine, it should work. If not I guess i'd be curious to see the input.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 11:21am PST I'm not racing at release time per say. But it's fun to see who's completing puzzles and stuff. It also links directly to github from there if you...
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 10:30am PST Do we have a shack leaderboard? Someone should create one. I have my own personal leaderboard that I use for coworkers at this point. Looks like I...
- Posted Dec 02, 2017 1:16am PST I've done the past two years. Got my solutions on GitHub. Gonna do this year too, but probably not at midnight.
- Posted Nov 26, 2017 12:24pm PST Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid (really any of the Metroid games, though), Secret of Mana.
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 7:07am PST The money store is the same everywhere. You're fine. You can also always come back.
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 7:00am PST There are two moons per costume for most costumes. That's one type. There's another you'll find later.
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 5:22pm PST Good burgers are good. But the fries are the best.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:47am PST We went through a lot of talks. It took almost a year with nearly nothing happening and people lost time and interest. For what it's worth, the...
- Posted Nov 12, 2017 9:09am PST Only if you wall jump after your first cap jump.
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 6:06pm PST It's actually a good way to get coins rather easily.
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 6:05pm PST But yes you can't die.
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 6:04pm PST You can port back to your ship and refill health and make the long walk back. Doesn't make you start over.