6,491 chatty comments by "TheIneffableBob"
- Posted Feb 03, 2008 8:01pm PST *Pssst. What's the answer to number one, two, three, four, and five?*
- Posted Feb 02, 2008 3:45pm PST Yeah, it definitely doesn't sound powerful. It sounds like it's shooting pufts of air.
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 5:43pm PST ? http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=package&SubId=478&cc=US
- Posted Jan 31, 2008 5:37pm PST I would also like an invite. Thanks. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Einhanderkiller
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 8:44pm PST Vivendi is a French company.
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 11:53pm PST I don't get it. What's with the spaceship thing?
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 4:48pm PST I'm guessing the tools are easier to work with and older engines like Unreal Engine 2 are no longer supported or no longer supported as much.
- Posted Jan 25, 2008 5:06pm PST 720!
- Posted Jan 24, 2008 6:23pm PST The black dude looks CG.
- Posted Jan 21, 2008 6:07pm PST No way! I thought those screens were from Team Fortress 3!
- Posted Jan 08, 2008 3:37pm PST in the time before the light
- Posted Jan 08, 2008 8:34am PST On a cold winter morning,
- Posted Jan 07, 2008 7:50am PST Does the game still have the problem where the frame rate stutters every couple seconds if you use a Saitek keyboard?
- Posted Jan 04, 2008 2:23pm PST GOTY list of the year. :)
- Posted Jan 02, 2008 11:36pm PST Everybody! I am on fiyah!