6,930 chatty comments by "TheIneffableBob"
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 3:49pm PDT Tetris.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 3:48pm PDT Okie dokie.
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 6:15pm PDT Fuck, my tax dollars!
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 6:14pm PDT Or something like Project Natal for the PC.
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 6:12pm PDT I don't care what anybody says, I think the graphics are great.
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 3:42pm PDT Never. There's already an America's Army for the 360.
- Posted Jun 08, 2009 5:31pm PDT Resident Evil with RE4 gameplay mechanics?
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 7:51pm PDT Cool, a new GBA game.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 8:38am PDT But if you played it for 100 hours and bought it for $50, I'd say that's pretty good value. Lots of games have very little content like Tetris...
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 12:11am PDT This was not intended to be a reply.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 12:10am PDT Is that a new fire effect? It looks softer and more flow-y than the old one. I like it.
- Posted Jun 02, 2009 11:46pm PDT You haven't even played with them yet.
- Posted Jun 02, 2009 8:37pm PDT Thanks.
- Posted Jun 02, 2009 7:25pm PDT I want to know what that Dyson game is about.
- Posted Jun 01, 2009 10:05pm PDT Wow... that was really bad.