27,109 chatty comments by "The Grolar Bear"
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 10:22am PST I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant this. Of course nobody deserves this but there are desperate creepy people out...
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 9:14am PST Clearly she had lower back problems.
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 9:07am PST She's definitely prettier than her older sister, even with her DSFix dress.
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 7:09am PST I used to work across the street from these guys. Never saw any robots though. :[
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 7:23pm PST What a dumb subreddit.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 7:14pm PST Now all those Day of Defeat Shackbattles make a lot more sense.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 5:12pm PST In college I would take advantage of their 5-5-5 deal. Three medium-sized pizzas for $15? I'm short on cash so why not? Instant buyer's remorse...
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 5:07pm PST Before that it was like eating cardboard. I couldn't get through a single slice.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 4:29pm PST I'll take a very small amount and day trade with it. And then I remember why I don't day trade.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 4:22pm PST I'd never expect any game to be 100% historically accurate because more often than not it wouldn't be fun to play.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 11:45am PST Subnautica. I'm nearing the end. After I'm done I think I'm going to read Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 4:52am PST How would break the Shack timeline down in terms of eras or time periods? I’ve only been here since 2009 but here is my attempt: 2009-2011: Pax...
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 8:53pm PST Oh is it, is it, IS IT TERRIBLE to sleep on this comfy (blue) couch? http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_b6a9b9zvxu.jpg Haven't tried...
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 8:50pm PST Who was it that socially pressured you? If it's a Shacker just out them. For lols.
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 5:30pm PST Now I really hope he sees this thread.