27,222 chatty comments by "The Grolar Bear"
- Posted Aug 09, 2009 4:58am PDT Hell yeah she is.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 5:59pm PDT God this is a frightening thought.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 1:56pm PDT The beginning is hard because of a general lack of ammo as well as the fact that your Big Guns/Small Guns skills are pretty low.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 8:49am PDT I didn't say it wasn't a video game because I didn't like it. I said it wasn't a video game because it was just a showcase for a new engine. Fine,...
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 8:31am PDT Don Cheadle is a much better actor.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 5:59pm PDT Well, I don't know what to tell you; the only thing I felt Crysis was trying to get across was its shiny new CryEngine. The gameplay wasn't...
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 5:40pm PDT Yeah, that part where you walk out of Vault 101 and into the wasteland is pretty epic.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 3:21pm PDT This is disgusting.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 3:07pm PDT ^Agree with this.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 3:05pm PDT Yup. It wasn't even really a game, just a tech demo.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 2:45pm PDT I used to play the violin quite frequently. It takes a lot of mental discipline, but it's definitely worth it in the end.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 10:02pm PDT Oh, I know, but you're still ballsy for buying Class B. Never forget that!
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 8:46pm PDT Anybody who buys this stock is the man in my book.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 6:59pm PDT I don't think so. There might be some common underlying shared memories, but I think there is still a strong sense of individuality among separate...
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 6:58pm PDT This was the best part of the game.