332 chatty comments by "The Warthog"
- Posted Sep 27, 2002 7:36am PDT Heh, I originally read the FP as "October issue of Maxim magazine"
- Posted Oct 23, 2002 10:54am PDT Hey, I've got a Java coding (1000 level) question that I'm having difficulty with. It's a dynamic depth pool (based on scrollbars) then the water...
- Posted Oct 23, 2002 11:04am PDT Correct url for instructions: http://www.planetfortress.com/warthog/ta.pdf
- Posted Dec 15, 2002 9:00am PST The quote's cool factor increased by 27% when I recalled Samuel L. Jackson's delivery for it.
- Posted Apr 20, 2003 7:51am PDT Do NOT work in radio. To quite a Journalism/Mass Communications professor from a class I had with him at the University of Minnesota, "If anyone...
- Posted Jun 18, 2003 6:06pm PDT I'll show.
- Posted Jul 12, 2003 3:08pm PDT The main reason shields are owning on servers right now is due to an exploit that allows full defense (as if the shield is deployed) *while* being...
- Posted Jul 12, 2003 3:10pm PDT invisible should be invincible. Sorry.
- Posted Jul 11, 2004 2:56pm PDT whoa. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/pages/pr/20040629a
- Posted Jul 11, 2004 6:44pm PDT A tech guy at work named our servers after popular virii ... (code red, etc)
- Posted Jul 12, 2004 6:41am PDT Gabe's on vacation ... golf arc of comics was to cover for that. They both talk about how they dislike that sort of thing in newsposts before it...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:56pm PDT 736 is my guess
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 7:06pm PDT It's more sexist than homophobic. But funny nonetheless.
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 8:44am PDT Party on dudes! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7288668
- Posted Jul 25, 2004 12:44pm PDT Hey Shackers, Anyone know the link to the page of Shacker-recommened software (anything from irc clients to torrent clients to whatever) ......