1,250 chatty comments by "Tezcali"
- Posted Oct 23, 2008 9:18am PDT my friend that works there told me so i dunno
- Posted Oct 23, 2008 9:16am PDT haha i really dont have time for it now anyway with work
- Posted Oct 23, 2008 9:10am PDT Gamestop no longer takes ps2 stuff so id imagine the totally dead xbox would get zero as said above
- Posted Oct 23, 2008 9:05am PDT I do not play WoW anymore due to no time and my gf not liking it. I know people used to sell characters all the time, dunno about it now. How...
- Posted Oct 22, 2008 6:27pm PDT yes it does but he will probably calm down for a few solid innings
- Posted Oct 22, 2008 6:26pm PDT haha thats good
- Posted Oct 20, 2008 7:09pm PDT I watched it recently and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, although it wasnt good either
- Posted Oct 20, 2008 7:08pm PDT looks fine to me on firefox 2 and xp pro
- Posted Oct 13, 2008 3:44pm PDT I had atrial fribulation for a long time and they found it when I was 19. I still take medicine for it now but as long as its something like that...
- Posted Oct 13, 2008 3:39pm PDT Seconded
- Posted Sep 12, 2008 12:09pm PDT This one looks pretty good as well. http://www.amazon.com/Rabbit-Air-BioGS-model-421A/dp/B000LDUU0G/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
- Posted Sep 12, 2008 10:54am PDT looks awesome
- Posted Sep 12, 2008 10:35am PDT lol ok np
- Posted Aug 28, 2008 10:40am PDT Maybe use the extra money for an extended warranty just in case your tv needs to be serviced. Its worth it no matter what brand you get.
- Posted Aug 28, 2008 10:38am PDT You need to stick with that for a while like rotten said. If he is older than 4 months you should be feeding him a natural dry food and only twice...