1,366 chatty comments by "Tezcali"
- Posted May 30, 2018 1:12pm PDT Of course, no online multiplayer. I get what they are going for, but not sure why they can't implement online co-op too.
- Posted May 30, 2018 1:10pm PDT This is really kool!
- Posted May 30, 2018 9:51am PDT Nice!
- Posted May 30, 2018 7:20am PDT I actually loved the first doctor. I am currently about half way through the 4th doctor in classic WHO and I have liked all of them so far....
- Posted May 29, 2018 2:17pm PDT I really wish they would make a lego game with online multiplayer so my sister and I could play. She is an hour and a half away so we can't get...
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:34am PDT This is a part of the problem, i am always trying to get it perfect
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:00am PDT Yea, that's true. Maybe searching for some easier songs like I said above, or looking up some exercises would help.
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:43am PDT Ok, i think ill look this up
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:26am PDT I've been debating getting this for my PS4. I hear there are some audio issues sometimes.
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:44am PDT Man, I didn't know about any of this and have some Samsung products. I will rethink buying from them again though!
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:40am PDT Yea. Hopefully if people continue cutting the cord cable companies will start making changes.
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:39am PDT Maybe I just need to find a few songs that are easier to start with but still fun to play.
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:31am PDT I can read tabs, but was using youtube to see how to position my hands correctly and get the strumming down. I am not great at some strumming...
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:20am PDT SideJack! What is the best way to learn guitar while still having fun? I was using some Youtube videos and I still can't play a full song...
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:12am PDT Korg was the best