673 chatty comments by "TehShadow"
- Posted Jul 15, 2017 9:52am PDT When did you place your order? I paid for mine on the 10th but it hasn't shipped yet.
- Posted Sep 09, 2016 12:03pm PDT My car does not have Bluetooth so I charge and listen at the same time. I'd also wager that there are more cars in the road without bluetooth right...
- Posted Aug 15, 2016 4:23am PDT Keep in mind that people are having trouble running NMS with newer i7s and 1070s.
- Posted Aug 04, 2016 9:23pm PDT Do you play solo or platoon? I'm at the point where I won't touch pubs unless I'm with someone else.
- Posted Aug 04, 2016 9:17pm PDT Trying to drown the last guy alive in strongholds is a well respected tradition.
- Posted Jul 01, 2016 12:55am PDT Halt and Catch Fire season 3 is starting soonish.
- Posted Jun 09, 2016 12:20am PDT My brother met his wife at one of those.
- Posted Apr 13, 2016 2:28pm PDT The connector wasn't but the wiring is. I sniped the connector off a dead one and wired it to a standard USB connector back in the XP days.
- Posted Mar 11, 2016 3:56pm PST There is an item that will do that. I'm in fall, but I haven't seen it yet.
- Posted Mar 11, 2016 2:52pm PST Your not wrong, but with that attitude is there a reason to ever play an old game?
- Posted Feb 18, 2016 5:59am PST The map was redone when the game first came out.
- Posted Feb 07, 2016 1:09pm PST Nope, I never knew it was a thing. In my defense I usually keep the privacy sign up for my entire stay.
- Posted May 23, 2015 2:52am PDT For next time, this will work with any folder, not just steam. http://www.traynier.com/software/steammover
- Posted May 23, 2015 2:50am PDT Did you try robocopy & symlink?
- Posted Jan 18, 2015 2:59pm PST Something like this might work. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Gs3sWZ It's compact, portable, upgradeable and able to run most game on high...