3,122 chatty comments by "TOnez"
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 6:06am PST I hope they find the real HACKERS
- Posted Nov 29, 2005 1:25pm PST I really Dislike the fact it breaks extenstions update after update.
- Posted Jul 02, 2008 10:27am PDT I agree, I would like to see 2 self standing cymbals. that will have a multi port adapter for where the bass kick plugs in. So we can just add...
- Posted May 26, 2009 2:03pm PDT The most difficult path will lead to the greatest rewards. Stick out the low cashflow situation.
- Posted May 26, 2009 2:05pm PDT Banana!
- Posted May 29, 2009 12:06pm PDT The GX270's are part of the time where DELL was having issues with BULGING capacitiors. Check the motherboard for any capacitors that are swollen.
- Posted Jun 08, 2009 8:27am PDT I for one like your GF's ghetto soultion.
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 6:43am PDT My brother does great work, doesn't charge a thing.... :)
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 6:48am PDT I hate that you have to enter your freaking password during the download process for it to install some of the updates. I hate baby sitting programs!
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 6:35am PDT AIMP2. A little buggy but the sound engine is alot nicer than winamp or cowon jet audio.
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 2:31pm PDT Get the base model... Tracking control is for pansies. Of course if my roommate had traction control there might be one more motor cycle rider in...
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 2:34pm PDT The mythbusters does the stuff I wish I could :(...... And they are funded by capitalism.... What else do you want :).
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 5:13pm PDT What was the other song? I knew the SMW one, the SMB one, And the metroid but what was the other one.
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 7:09pm PDT I do long projects and find it easier to sit at home watching something while working then stuck in an office. In the office I tend to roam around...
- Posted Jun 16, 2009 8:33am PDT You could always modify the case for better cooling or do like I did and just shove it in to a Mac Pro G5 case. I'd do the x clamp replacement also...