59 chatty comments by "SyncError"
- Posted Sep 11, 2012 6:44am PDT Hoping for some Mark Hamill voice acting.
- Posted Jul 29, 2012 1:31pm PDT QUAKE LIVE! http://www.quakelive.com
- Posted May 01, 2012 5:38pm PDT Those additional/exclusive game modes and maps are currently free to all players through May 6th.
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 3:12pm PDT QUAKE LIVE, however, goes well beyond what Quake III Arena offered, by including: friends lists, provides player profiles, global stat tracking...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:27pm PDT Here's to hoping that my kids get a surprise present. =)
- Posted Jan 21, 2009 8:48am PST Want.
- Posted Dec 28, 2008 11:09am PST 40% is huge. Most console owners don't take advantage of any of the online features, parents just buy them for their kids and hook them up to a tv...
- Posted Nov 20, 2008 9:05pm PST Normally I'm stingy when it comes to paying for games, but I'm both a huge fan of the series, love the art style of this title and understand the...
- Posted Nov 14, 2008 9:43am PST Many Quake 1v1 players feel a relationship between Quake Duel and Fighting Games. In many respects, competitive fps duel games are simply fighting...
- Posted Oct 09, 2008 8:07am PDT Forget console or pc releases, I'm buying an arcade cabinet for this one.
- Posted Aug 04, 2008 8:26am PDT I hope everyone embraces Quake Live and we continue to have a long gaming legacy of Quake Arena titles.
- Posted Jul 13, 2008 9:36am PDT What happens in BETA stays in BETA! ;)
- Posted Jun 13, 2008 9:22am PDT I'm a Quaker, I use forcemodels. All of my enemies are bright green regardless of what team they play on. =p It seems to work well.
- Posted Jun 04, 2008 11:02am PDT Wow, I had the opposite reaction! ;)
- Posted May 07, 2008 10:36am PDT In addition to the DOOM 4 team, we have a team solely dedicated to a new IP, Rage, and we have a team solely dedicated to working on a new...