5,291 chatty comments by "SwiftyPants"
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 6:44pm PDT I get roughly the same usage by IE with the same page.
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 6:45pm PDT For the latest IE that is, on Windows 200 Pro.
- Posted Jul 08, 2004 12:04pm PDT Does the term 'FX' irritate the hell out of anyone else?
- Posted Jul 08, 2004 12:09pm PDT And products that are 'EZ'. WTF?
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 11:00pm PDT I doubt it's to make people feel more comfortable picking it up, but rather, the casual consumer would be more likely to pick it up. It's all...
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 3:58pm PDT I have a floppy right here. Makes a lovely coaster for the drinks.
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 6:20pm PDT 84% on the other network. T-minus 1.6 hours.
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 6:22pm PDT Yes. I love it too. Back in highschool, on a trip to Toronto, for... uhh, a computer science competition, I changed the channels in the restaraunt...
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 7:00pm PDT Interesting... When viewing an individual post here in the shack, near the bottom of the page, in between the 'Post a Reply' box and the 'View Page...
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 7:02pm PDT But SAL 9000 was blue (2010). Hal was red. SAL 9001?
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 3:21pm PDT Who's been taking pictures of my basement lair? FES UP!
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 10:20pm PDT Is there not a whole ton of comments at the php documentation area?
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 10:24pm PDT Tip: Use [:alpha:] and [:digit:] and [:alphanum:] (not 100% sure on the last one).
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 10:56pm PDT I had one on one of my toes was a kid, my mum got me some of that liquid shit you paint on or something (so long ago, I don't remember). That...
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 10:59pm PDT DX9 Compatible? Or no need for Doom 3?