308 chatty comments by "StealthHawk"
- Posted May 28, 2015 3:04pm PDT Just last year WoW was back up to 10 million right? I wouldn't say that people aren't interested in MMOs, but rather the population is now spread...
- Posted Jan 09, 2015 3:09pm PST People probably said the same thing about laptops, they definitely said it about browser games and mobile.
- Posted Aug 25, 2014 2:56pm PDT Everquest had one back in the day
- Posted Jul 30, 2014 2:20pm PDT As far as I'm concerned them becoming a pure software company would be the best thing that ever happened
- Posted Jul 28, 2014 3:46pm PDT Everyone in the industry is "plagued by piracy." Your comment implies that no one paid for their games, let's not forget that Far Cry + Crysis both...
- Posted Jun 03, 2014 7:41pm PDT What does that have to do with MS delaying Halo on PC for a ~year after XB?
- Posted May 23, 2014 8:44pm PDT My copy of Bioshock 1 on Steam worked perfectly with no workarounds on win7 /shrug
- Posted Apr 23, 2014 4:01pm PDT It's quantitative data but it is meaningless without context. We don't know if the buyers even looked at the metascore before purchasing or if it...
- Posted Apr 16, 2014 3:27pm PDT I wonder if it counts registered players from 1.0
- Posted Mar 07, 2014 3:56pm PST Is $30 really conservative? I know for movies retailers take 66% of the sale price, then you also have licensing fees on consoles. But yes, 2...
- Posted Mar 06, 2014 3:42pm PST It will be win9 only, hah!
- Posted Mar 04, 2014 3:29pm PST The AH was extremely laggy at launch, I'll give him that.
- Posted Feb 19, 2014 3:58pm PST Correct me if I'm wrong, but they use their own login servers as DRM and not Steamworks for FF7,8. But yeah, FF15 PC pls.
- Posted Feb 18, 2014 6:20pm PST If a few people can remake textures/models/maps for various games without payment as a hobby as happens all the time, then surely a huge company...
- Posted Feb 18, 2014 6:03pm PST Nope, it was C&Ded