330 chatty comments by "Snapplewolf"
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 7:18am PST wow, ok. for $700, I'd expect more from an indie dev as well. Damn that's a nice discount. I guess contact customer service and say "WTF" ?
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 7:05am PST This isn't deployed, it's a prototype. Ours are deployed (We have 3 destroyers equipped with railguns), they just don't have ammunition because...
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 7:03am PST What were you expecting from a startup that costs that little? Absolute perfection?
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 5:44am PST ^^^^^
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 4:12am PST lol, +FUNNY
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 4:08am PST Switch sounds way better for his situation (and most adults)
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 3:57am PST "hugged" is what I always hear these days
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 3:30am PST yeah.... no. So many things go into being a dominant sea power, not a prototype on a cargo ship.
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 11:33am PST Oh please.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 10:41am PST $170 for a nylon shirt?
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 8:03am PST I'm fatigued on this kind of "star wars fans suck" nerd jerking.
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 9:42am PST car thread does anyone have experience with Mk. VI Jettas / Golfs? My old piece of shit was given < 1 year before it rusted out, so I sold...
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 8:19am PST complain? it's your right to make 50 year old women and 17 year old kids fix your fuckin $3 bagel
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 8:08am PST do kids even play MMOs these days? I thought they just ate tide pods.
- Posted Jan 30, 2018 6:48am PST Because that mechanic inherently knows less about his own job.