6,239 chatty comments by "SnakeIRye"
- Posted Jul 07, 2009 9:53pm PDT South African.
- Posted Jul 07, 2009 12:39pm PDT Giggity.
- Posted Jul 06, 2009 12:27pm PDT Classic Luddite thinking. One of the best reasons to be a pc gamer is the fast changing technology. Before dx9 to dx10, the changes in directX were...
- Posted Jul 03, 2009 11:02am PDT Entitlement seems to be the new parrot-ed buzzword for this situation.
- Posted Jun 30, 2009 11:52pm PDT I'm pretty sure it was off of the UT2K3 engine, but your point still stands.
- Posted Jun 30, 2009 7:49pm PDT There was nothing illegal about it. Sweden doesn't have a copyright law. (Maybe they do now.)
- Posted Jun 28, 2009 3:26pm PDT You mention the games x-com, halo, kill zone and call of duty 4. I'll be flamed a bit for this, but those games range from bad to mediocre. Maybe...
- Posted Jun 28, 2009 11:44am PDT Do you have ambient occlusion enabled? Judging by the way the shadows are drawn in the new screenshot, it looks like that could be causing a problem.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 8:24pm PDT That would be sweet. Like DOOM 3 was a retelling of the first, Quake 5 could be an updated version.
- Posted Jun 24, 2009 1:56pm PDT Haha! We all just witnessed your midlife crisis.
- Posted Jun 23, 2009 4:24pm PDT If it was more of the same, I'd be dancing in the streets with joy. A real sequel with an updated engine and bring back the Max Payne model from...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 11:41am PDT I remember thinking it was the epitome of mid evil ignorance. I guess that would make it a contestant for a modern video game hit.
- Posted Jun 10, 2009 8:05pm PDT Bald, pot-belly, bum-beard, stained wife beater... they went from slick noir to hillbilly Sam Fischer.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 11:08am PDT Most people aren't upset that there's a sequel so soon, but the fact that they paid $50 for a game with $30 of content(if that) and knowing the...