6,799 chatty comments by "SnakeIRye"
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 6:18pm PST Patrick Stewart IS awesome, but does anybody else get knighted besides actors?
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 6:14pm PST Very nice! Thanks for the heads up on this.
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 6:03pm PST Sales != Good
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 5:33pm PST dood, those games are METAL. In fact, I think they invented metal. You get to chainsaw some badass demons on MARS.
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 5:21pm PST The Renaissance is definitely not cyber-punk. Cyber-punk is high tech and low-life and Deus Ex oozed that atmosphere. When you do a sequel, you...
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 11:36am PST torchlight STALKER Clear Sky Braid Crysis Maximum Killing Floor Max Payne 1 and 2 for an estimated $42. Usually I'd be upset with myself...
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 11:29am PST I saw Bill Nye at a hardware store once. It looks like his face is messed up from plastic surgery.
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 11:07pm PST This might be alright for blu-ray, but it's not going to get better than that for any tranfers in the future. If films potential reaches around 4k...
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 5:18pm PST You argue with 5th graders.
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 5:05pm PST Where I live it's Dominos or Mullberrys and complete shit choices in between. You can get Mullberrys, but it's expensive and there's no way you're...
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 5:02pm PST lol, I'm loving the damage control.
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 5:01pm PST I've never met a person like that, but I imagine they're interesting and have some crazy stories.
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 4:55pm PST Forgot about Rage and Brink if they're released ^
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 4:54pm PST Battlefield BC2 Mafia 2 Mass Effect 2 God of War 3 Alien Vs Predator And I didn't know Mirrors Edge had a sequel in the works, but I'd...
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 4:50pm PST Ep 3 is scrapped and the content is going into Half-Life 3. Calling it... calling it right now.