6,808 chatty comments by "SnakeIRye"
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:50pm PDT It's when you synchronize your energy. You must eat together, sleep together (both kinds), shit together. and bleed into mother earth during the...
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:31pm PDT lol, when you get Bill O'Reilly to take a step back from your bullshit you have got to know you're a terrible person.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:28pm PDT Sounds like somebody is trying to get a new job outside the conservative circuit. All you need to do is capitalize on liberals giving shitheads a...
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:20pm PDT US Justice Department Exceptions: 1. If you're in the 1%, the law doesn't apply to you. 2. If you're in the 1% and you fuck with other 1%ers,...
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 8:37am PDT Playing recruit with a lvl 7 character and still getting the crap kicked out of me even with a good group.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 8:07am PDT I debated someone a few days ago about how his advisors aren’t holding him back and this is more proof. The more fuck ups he invites in the better.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 10:15pm PDT Should you open up chests right away or wait until you're a certain level?
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 10:12pm PDT You gotta limit and check user inputs.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 9:57pm PDT How is this different than conservatives saying Al Gore should shut up about global warming because he has a mansion?
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 9:38pm PDT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7VEkq_gkYM
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 8:06pm PDT Did you see today's self-driving car thread?
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 5:20pm PDT What kind of paint job are we talking about?
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 5:13pm PDT All you need to do is mention communists and this is a post straight from the don.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 5:09pm PDT Single issue voters are the worst. "Oh, I don't want to vote for a party that endorses slavery!" Ugh.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 5:07pm PDT No, it's not unique to the US, but we were vulnerable to such attacks and it's perfectly legal. Hopefully other countries aren't as vulnerable.