7,534 chatty comments by "SnakeIRye"
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 1:38pm PDT If you want compromise then Democratic Socialism is the way to go. It's the closer to the true center of political thought.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 1:35pm PDT My mind is wrestling to imagine somebody who actually believes the earth is flat. They must be trollin.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 1:29pm PDT Welcome to the real resistance, conrad.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 8:56pm PDT A fart at Dawn, a-fart-at-dawn
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 8:44pm PDT Sort of cute.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 8:32pm PDT This isn't that bad when you think about future voters. 1/2 of 1/2 is 1/4. And you're not winning elections with 1/4 the support..
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 8:18pm PDT lol! Guess the market place of ideas eliminated him.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 7:52pm PDT Steam says I have 11 perfect games, but I can only remember one. Song of the Deep, and it wasn't difficult to 100%.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 7:48pm PDT The Dudes' - CalifornIPA. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/31371/141429/ It's aight. I'm pretty over IPAs but costco had these so why not
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 7:45pm PDT Just working on all forms instead of raising the weights. Kind of sucks but it's better than not going to the gym.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 6:52pm PDT Let’s be honest, we’re heading that way with or without Trump.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 6:49pm PDT Yeah, if anybody is expecting compassion from Republicans this fall they are sorely mistaken.
- Posted Jun 21, 2018 8:27pm PDT What about all the snow and the meese?
- Posted Jun 21, 2018 8:15pm PDT Finally some good news.
- Posted Jun 21, 2018 2:55pm PDT Ugh, that pic reminds me I'm trying to set up voice recognition software on a pi zero and it's such a pain.