16,470 chatty comments by "Sludgehead"
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 9:59pm PST I was a vegetarian for about five years. One of the nit picky things I took from the experience was that fake meat is dumb. As an omnivore I...
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 7:47pm PST I picked up some Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout but probably won't drink it.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 7:42pm PST I can't stop lol'ing at the pic. I know it's probably a bad picture but that looks like they just threw whatever was lying around on a plate....
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 7:39pm PST I feel bad I had no idea who Evile was until I stumbled across them on youtube a few weeks ago.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 7:34pm PST If only the dinosaurs had more weapons training a lot of lives could have been saved.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 7:33pm PST I just played some Turok on my voodoo2 pentium not too long ago.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 6:32pm PST Learn to cook?
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 6:12pm PST Donald Trump is a piece of shit.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 5:51pm PST Sounds like a great neighbor. I'd want to buy something like this and park it as close to her place as possible....
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 5:45pm PST Honda Fits have like 12. You can carry 12 44oz beverages at all times.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 5:34pm PST Donald Trump is a piece of shit.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 10:13pm PST https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/529507501950472284/90C7F46FEB05F808CA3F74AE4683CC184FF0516A/
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 12:30pm PST Donald Trump is a piece of shit. And lol@Trump and his supporters who think because FBI hasn't specifically said "Donald Trump is a piece of shit"...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 7:48pm PST As someone who remembers spending $20+ per MB of RAM I find current RAM prices both cute and amusing. $11/gb now vs $20,480/gb then.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 6:39pm PST I believe it's called "yielding right of way to pedestrians".