65,969 chatty comments by "Slowtreme"
- Posted Aug 18, 2002 2:26pm PDT Your missing the things that can be done with peer ro peer. Like the ability to deform the enviroment by push boxes and crates to create...
- Posted Aug 18, 2002 2:32pm PDT He snuck a few ayms in there. but it's much less, maybe he's got a speach therapist or something?
- Posted Nov 15, 2002 3:15pm PST If I had a patch for every time they said the patch was coming "next week", I'd have a patch allready.
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 10:14am PST be more cynical, make my first million. Only $940,000 to go
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 11:39am PST I just got Xbox for Xmas, is it worth getting HALO, or should I just wait for HALO2? I'm playing SplinterCell, which is better looking GFX wize?
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 11:44am PST Same thing with SplinterCell, I sure could use a mouse or even a trackball peripheral to aim/cam with.
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 11:45am PST Is HALO multi really going to be that great, when I already play hours of Quake/UT/etc a day on PC?
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 11:51am PST I'd much rather see a SQL to "Dude where's my car?"
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 11:54am PST how do you view the capped messages? I only see like 15 of the 30+
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 11:55am PST when does that come out?
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 12:14pm PST Legend of Zelda
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 2:57pm PST I'm still waiting for daikatana to make me it's bitch
- Posted Jan 03, 2003 9:37am PST I run an XP 2000, R9700 and CDRW/DVD combo drive, in a small LAN pc I built. It used a 135w PSU.
- Posted Jan 03, 2003 12:24pm PST http://www.esportspro.com/01337.jpg this was taken with a Geforce card installed, but nothing has changed. It's all pretty stock, no mods, just a...
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 8:05pm PST Raiders never had a chance. You'd be better off not rooting for them. Everyone knows RaiderFan is Tarded anyway.