65,555 chatty comments by "Slowtreme"
- Posted Dec 13, 2017 11:31am PST In the Marines a salty person was someone that had been in service for a long time. Had nothing to do with attitude, it was 100% term of respect....
- Posted Dec 13, 2017 10:52am PST This is correct. It started out as Salty Tears. AKA Stop Crying or Stop Complaining. It's morphed since then.
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 7:32am PST https://i.imgur.com/nVf6pPj.jpg
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 6:53am PST 2) it's still totally made up, there is no commodity attached to it. basically a gentlemen's agreement of the value... which is changing every moment.
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 11:19am PST I will buy @99 http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/51cd0605ecad04580400000e-734-473/tp36.png
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 10:38am PST I had an original Stretch Armstrong when I was a kid. he eventually failed and this red goo came out. I was a kid so I tasted it. It was very...
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 6:07am PST looks fine to me unless it's iced underneath
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 11:15am PST huh how about that http://winchatty.com/nusearch?q=mace&a=CrustaR&pa=&c=
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 3:08am PST thats pretty good for a geo metro I guess?
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 3:01am PST Was it me? I wear shorts any time I'm not at work. rain, shine, cold, doesn't matter. I rarely feel cold on my legs. My upper body will get cold...
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 9:50am PST I swear to god... I'm legit happy that lookits found a groove after that stuff he put up many years ago. But holy shit, please STAND THE FUCK UP....
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 4:17pm PST Dammit crabs. Fine you talked me into it
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 4:17pm PST I sold my ninja not that long ago. I should get another one. But I’ll pay cash for that.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 2:02pm PST dooooood. shackmessage INCOMING hold your breath
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 1:20pm PST I'm currently in a weird spot, it's a sooner than later issue. So if I waited I could get something similar, just not helpful now. I also don't...