25,055 chatty comments by "SlimJim"
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 12:00pm PST All. I play nothing now.
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 11:58am PST I've been burnt out since Quake3/UT. I don't actively play anything anymore.
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 11:53am PST I don't want to play it. Or anything for that matter. Burnt out and jaded at this point.
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 11:51am PST Personal bias is all it is.
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 11:30am PST Torrent link is at the bottom of this page actually: http://www.gamershell.com/download_7744.shtml
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 11:29am PST If you haven't seen Half-Life 2 done quick DiVX movie yet, scroll way down on this page and use the BitTorrent link:...
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 4:38pm PST So is google bogged down right now or what? http://images.google.com/images?q=chonmage&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wi
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 4:24pm PST Yeah the metal guys had them. It always reminded me of some sort of samurai haircut for some reason.
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 4:20pm PST This site has referred to it as a "suelot" atleast twice and google finds only one reference to that name....
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 4:15pm PST Don't worry, I'm not.
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 4:12pm PST What was the name of this "hair style"? I remember seeing people with it around the late '80's, early '90's. It's really short on the sides and...
- Posted Nov 17, 2004 4:09pm PST That's hella steep for a motherboard. Should be atleast dual CPU + SLI for that price.
- Posted Nov 13, 2004 2:44pm PST So I'm looking at these E1, etc pay rates. Do they get paid weekly, 2 weeks, monthly? http://www.dfas.mil/money/milpay/pay/2004paytable.pdf
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 9:39pm PST So I got this spam in our paper mail today. From a car dealership saying I've won a "$500 holiday shopping spree"? Snowball chance in hell...
- Posted Nov 08, 2004 5:26pm PST Are those pot plants? http://www.fbmbmx.com/TeamStaff/baker/kb_slideshow6.htm