600 chatty comments by "Slaykill"
- Posted May 07, 2001 8:38am PDT Another year-long wait for SoF2 though now that it's been delayed till spring '02. I really can NOT wait that long!
- Posted Sep 14, 2001 8:55am PDT It's good for a laugh once in a while to see the tech-head fanbrats pay homage to Tom's site and how "unbiased" they are in their reviews and...
- Posted Sep 18, 2001 12:22pm PDT Those launch numbers are truly painful.
- Posted Sep 18, 2001 12:27pm PDT #12 it's pretty well-known that Sony is dropping down to $199 around Xbox launchtime - but sure, I'll give YOU credit for the "prediction".
- Posted Sep 18, 2001 12:33pm PDT #18 perhaps not officially confirmed, but the plan supposedly was to drop down to $249 for E3 '01 and make the announcement there. After seeing...
- Posted Sep 18, 2001 12:37pm PDT #21 I heard that Nintendo has managed to practically break even on GC cost/loss/sales ratio, unlike historically taking a big loss.
- Posted Sep 18, 2001 1:12pm PDT One thought I've never had : "Boy there just aren't enough Headshots - I wish I would get shot in the head by an unseen assailant MORE"
- Posted Sep 19, 2001 7:34am PDT Who cares about TF2 anymore? "It's headshot time!"
- Posted Sep 19, 2001 7:50am PDT Re: Update Jack I'm sure that DID have something to do with the low numbers, however one report in particular still makes me wonder about that....
- Posted Sep 19, 2001 7:53am PDT you must not get out much - everyone's been calling them DNF and RTCW for ages nows. (or should that be "you must not [b]stay i/b] much...)
- Posted Sep 19, 2001 1:54pm PDT Anyone seen this in stores yet? I think it'll be a few more days till it shows up...
- Posted Sep 19, 2001 1:55pm PDT great minds think alike
- Posted Sep 20, 2001 7:21am PDT So everyone's first impression of GC is how small it is, cool. Even after all the pix and everything we've heard it's still a shock to imagine it...
- Posted Sep 20, 2001 3:10pm PDT Looks good and you never know, there may be a few surprises there for us. Hopefully it's not all the same thing only outside an Egyptian setting.
- Posted Sep 20, 2001 6:22pm PDT if you're in Afganistan right now, then yes - it does.