643 chatty comments by "SkipperMcG"
- Posted May 19, 2013 2:18pm PDT Wow no comments on this. Am I out of the loop or are all blockbuster console games available digitally on launch day already? If not, this is...
- Posted Jan 12, 2013 6:36pm PST It's probably like Battlefield where on rare occasion you get with an organized group in an interesting battle and the game is the most amazing...
- Posted Dec 20, 2012 4:31pm PST Are they also $600/hr? Am I wrong for thinking that isn't terribly pricey?
- Posted Dec 20, 2012 4:30pm PST It only costs $600/hr to bang a hot chick in Vegas? I feel like I've been wasting my time out here in real life.
- Posted Dec 19, 2012 3:46pm PST They probably need the bundle money to give severance packages ;-)
- Posted Dec 01, 2012 10:01pm PST Sorry to hear they chased the dream but it didn't work out for them. They sound like good folks.
- Posted Dec 01, 2012 7:58pm PST 114 teams that have to reload players every 4 years. Talent is spread more thinly. Easier for better players to standout. Compare that to the NFL...
- Posted Nov 06, 2012 3:04pm PST This post is a shining example of why linux will never go mass market
- Posted Nov 04, 2012 3:43pm PST Russell + Kilmer >>>> Costner + Quaid
- Posted Oct 28, 2012 11:56pm PDT Is hurricane beer epic version of shower beer?
- Posted Oct 15, 2012 3:46pm PDT Google employees
- Posted Oct 13, 2012 1:47pm PDT I think they recently started charging sales tax in California. Perhaps that's why?...
- Posted Sep 28, 2012 11:35pm PDT Lol these two will be back the moment their non-competes expire. So laughable.
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 10:02am PDT WoW will sell their latest expansion for $60 and collect $15/month from roughly 10 million people. Guild Wars 2 sold for $60 to 1 million people...
- Posted Sep 16, 2012 3:30pm PDT Dwayne Bowe was the only Chief to show up for the game. Spiller is legit. Fitz is bad.