10,639 chatty comments by "Silent1"
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:31am PST but which is easier for the developer? Porting a game from the pc to console or the other way? Or it depends on the console?
- Posted Nov 13, 2001 5:32am PST RA3 server, Atlantic side. Railbait is a great server but it's usually full, RXN was a great server but now it's either offline or not as popular....
- Posted Nov 15, 2001 5:16am PST Anyone here give 2 shits about the xbox?
- Posted Nov 16, 2001 1:58pm PST almost worth the download
- Posted Nov 16, 2001 2:23pm PST Xbox Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.theinquirer.net/16110104.htm
- Posted Nov 19, 2001 2:59pm PST anybody try the new release before the patch?
- Posted Nov 19, 2001 3:04pm PST they should release the mp version over the net, i'm not to keen on the sp. Any chance that will happen? Probably not
- Posted Nov 20, 2001 7:27pm PST Ahhh some scary shit
- Posted Nov 22, 2001 12:41pm PST how many hours to finish the game. We looking at 25 hours or a max payne 10?
- Posted Nov 22, 2001 12:43pm PST power to the people, down with game review sites
- Posted Nov 22, 2001 12:44pm PST How long does it take to finish the game, also if you play on the difficult setting does it become thing you do less damage the ai does more?
- Posted Nov 22, 2001 1:00pm PST fuck 5-6 hours for 50+ clams. You got to be kidding. Well when the game cost 20 bucks i'll get it, or....
- Posted Nov 22, 2001 3:25pm PST thats fucking bullshit how these companies hype these games up like a mf, and then you get the smallest wiff of the game and before you know it...
- Posted Nov 22, 2001 3:26pm PST i'll take a bag of shit over cs
- Posted Nov 23, 2001 2:16pm PST whats this bullshit i hear, the reason we're not seeing rtcw reviews is because the fruits from pc gamer have the exclusive? This true? i read this...