1,484 chatty comments by "Shodai80"
- Posted Apr 15, 2016 9:48am PDT I have about 150 blurays I never use (ripped them all). Are there any places that buy in-bulk, or is craigslist the only real option?
- Posted Apr 01, 2016 7:47pm PDT Where? I ripped all mine and they're in a bin somewhere. Might as well get paid.
- Posted Mar 21, 2016 1:58pm PDT Ya'll have become some jaded old men. This looks fun, good grief.
- Posted Mar 09, 2016 7:53am PST Looks great, but that announcer is really bad.
- Posted Feb 16, 2016 4:43pm PST Take the nuclear option and go straight to the local news. It's the only way to be sure.
- Posted Dec 17, 2015 11:32am PST Sounds like you work with offshore ppl. Yikes
- Posted Nov 01, 2015 4:32pm PST Yea their return process (MS Store) was so convoluted. I had a "ticket" created and emailed to me and apparantly will have a credit in a couple...
- Posted Oct 19, 2015 9:17pm PDT I feel like Luke is going to be like Tetsuo from Akira. Hard to control all that power. I mean hell, he has the metallic arm just like him already!
- Posted Oct 13, 2015 6:48pm PDT Yea craigslist does concern me somewhat, but ppl are selling laptops similar to mine for 3x what best buy/amazon would give me for a trade in.
- Posted Oct 13, 2015 4:47pm PDT Does anyone have any suggestions where to get the best price for an iPad Air2 & a 15in Retina Macbook Pro (2013 edition)? I'd like to ditch those...
- Posted Oct 08, 2015 8:17am PDT Has anyone bought a new house in a subdivision that isn't yet on Google Maps? Any ideas how to be proactive with Google other than add feedback via...
- Posted Oct 06, 2015 4:32pm PDT So current Surface owners - Is 4gigs of memory enough for a smooth experience?
- Posted Oct 06, 2015 10:48am PDT Yea good point. I can't imagine why I'd get one without the GPU, but at a $400 bump, it better be something substantial or I can't justify that price.
- Posted Sep 30, 2015 7:30am PDT It's weird because it hardly ever happens, but I can't fault they guy.
- Posted Sep 28, 2015 4:34pm PDT Well we have many months until this is due, so that certainly may be the case. I haven't gone beyond Googling prenups.