1,503 chatty comments by "Shodai80"
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 7:32pm PDT Ugh - can't this be filtered political please, I just want to read about video games. 24/7 vile, inconsequential fighting on both sides...
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 12:18pm PDT Everyone keep saying latency is an issue for physics/input lag and so forth. Why not cache certain things locally before the game runs. Certainly...
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:01pm PDT With all the chatter about ray tracing in hardware for next gen I a going to wait.
- Posted Apr 02, 2018 12:52pm PDT There have been a number of reports that apple is working on display tech as well. Clearly they are looking to become completely self-reliant.
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 11:38am PDT Steve Jobs would be rolling in his grave.
- Posted Jul 19, 2017 7:57pm PDT I miss this game more than any other. Even orginal Quake World.
- Posted Jun 23, 2017 6:35am PDT Yea the local cache has all tables relevant to the clients need.
- Posted Mar 10, 2017 5:30pm PST That looks great!
- Posted Nov 30, 2016 5:50pm PST I need a group of folks to play with! Only got the game a couple weeks ago, but my old-school Quaker skills carry me. Basically got really good...
- Posted Oct 17, 2016 8:01am PDT I think we'll see something in between a traditional arpg and mom. Persistence to a degree, but less people at a given time.
- Posted Oct 06, 2016 9:45am PDT If I put my phone in a GearVR then it caught fire like the S7 and burned my eyes out I think my day would be ruined. Just sayin.
- Posted Oct 04, 2016 10:51am PDT I just can't get enthusiastic about new phones anymore.
- Posted Aug 20, 2016 9:01am PDT No brackets? Fails code review.
- Posted Aug 04, 2016 11:53am PDT I can't imagine they would announce it in the manner they did then not show it. Whether or not it is footage that stays within the confines of the...
- Posted Jun 21, 2016 8:23pm PDT Also keep in mind there would be thousands of elements inspected, of which maybe 5% would ever need to be looked at in the scheme of this project.