1,484 chatty comments by "Shodai80"
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 11:38am PDT Steve Jobs would be rolling in his grave.
- Posted Jul 19, 2017 7:57pm PDT I miss this game more than any other. Even orginal Quake World.
- Posted Jun 23, 2017 6:35am PDT Yea the local cache has all tables relevant to the clients need.
- Posted Mar 10, 2017 5:30pm PST That looks great!
- Posted Nov 30, 2016 5:50pm PST I need a group of folks to play with! Only got the game a couple weeks ago, but my old-school Quaker skills carry me. Basically got really good...
- Posted Oct 17, 2016 8:01am PDT I think we'll see something in between a traditional arpg and mom. Persistence to a degree, but less people at a given time.
- Posted Oct 06, 2016 9:45am PDT If I put my phone in a GearVR then it caught fire like the S7 and burned my eyes out I think my day would be ruined. Just sayin.
- Posted Oct 04, 2016 10:51am PDT I just can't get enthusiastic about new phones anymore.
- Posted Aug 20, 2016 9:01am PDT No brackets? Fails code review.
- Posted Aug 04, 2016 11:53am PDT I can't imagine they would announce it in the manner they did then not show it. Whether or not it is footage that stays within the confines of the...
- Posted Jun 21, 2016 8:23pm PDT Also keep in mind there would be thousands of elements inspected, of which maybe 5% would ever need to be looked at in the scheme of this project.
- Posted Jun 21, 2016 8:22pm PDT Hundreds of pages with multiple ways to get to each page. The automation framework necessary to support that would throw out all feasibility....
- Posted Jun 21, 2016 7:53pm PDT Any suggestion to an alternative approach? Basically we need to be able to grab some information about an element on the clients page and store...
- Posted Jun 21, 2016 2:19pm PDT Unfortunately they refused that. That led me to proposing a browser extension, which they are ok with, but wanted a tighter package.
- Posted Apr 26, 2016 9:25am PDT If you are wanting to run at 100fps, why bother with GSync? I always thought tearing was a symptom that presents at lower fps, ya?