10,635 chatty comments by "ShadowRam"
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 11:22am PDT LIES!! ALL LIES!!
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 8:13am PDT Its in controls options somewhere under advanced. Just click on the 'console' option box
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 8:10am PDT ITS COPPER!! with a Gold Plating! We've been HAD!
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 8:08am PDT Think Valve because of steam will suddenly enter the Publishing Biz? Maybe see some smaller company's using Steam as well? (Hoping the Natural...
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 8:06am PDT Note: You CANT get DoD:S through a box, gotta order it online. (It believe they are releasing DoD:S as a standalone product, probably though...
- Posted Oct 16, 2004 7:49am PDT www.natural-selection.org I hope the NS team takes note of this. I'd LOVE to see NS re-done in the DOOM 3 engine
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 9:22am PDT Kind of? if you showed me these pics and said it was AvP3. I'd believe ya
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 7:30am PDT Anyone know of a "Wireless Headset" that is STEREO! and has a microphone that can be used for the PC? This product would make a KILLING!.. I'd...
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 7:28am PDT lets all email him and let him know how stupid he is
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 7:22am PDT *sigh* NM! its not stereo.. MORONS!
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 7:21am PDT it IS STEREO right? usable on a PC?
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 7:17am PDT Wireless Headset.. Well its ABOUT TIME!!>. I've been trying to find one for 2 years now.. and only now does Logitech decide to make one
- Posted Oct 13, 2004 2:31pm PDT *doin 'Gnomes in my pants' dance*
- Posted Oct 13, 2004 12:48pm PDT So you dont mind if your system is just a node to a supercomputer? would you also like to keep all your files on the 'internet'?
- Posted Oct 13, 2004 12:42pm PDT Question: If Windows Required you to pay a monthly fee, or required that you be hooked up to the net to Boot up and Use it. Would you buy/use...