10,635 chatty comments by "ShadowRam"
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 11:48am PST Canada just changed their mortgage rules down to 30yr from 35yr. This is gonna cause some serious shit in 50 years. There are a LOT of...
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 11:40am PST "I never eat anything longer than 2 inches" : Ned Flanders
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 8:49am PST SubThread question. If it cost you a one-time installation of $2000 to install Fibre to your house. Would you? Estimates of house values say...
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 8:42am PST O Hai Israel!
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 8:29am PST Fuck em. The people of NK need to learn for themselves that Kim-Jong is bad for them. That'll never happen if we keep sending them shit. Its...
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 1:31pm PST Friends and I have been playing on our own server lately. Lots of fun.
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 1:26pm PST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQaLuqwtl8
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 12:18pm PST LOL.. Papua New Guinea
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 12:14pm PST 1) You looked that hard? 2) Dude that size would need a bra too I think no?
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 12:12pm PST See you've learned the golden rule of the internet! NEVER!!! assume gender....
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 12:11pm PST Idiotic or not, its not like Ford had a choice. You have to defend a trademark or lose it. Rules of a law.
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 12:09pm PST I never understood why Leia went in with the Wookie prior to Luke showing up to 'negotiate' Han's release. The driods, sure. But what was the point...
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 12:06pm PST maybe in a price is right kind of way sure I suppose.
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 12:05pm PST I doubt it. The light pollution of the star would be too much to get detailed light from the planet.
- Posted Feb 10, 2011 12:00pm PST A LOT of assumptions of SHE in here. (How can you tell?)