10,635 chatty comments by "ShadowRam"
- Posted Feb 15, 2011 7:13am PST This was my thought as well. Laptop's are known to do this.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 9:58am PST These are organized 1v1 and guild vs guilds I'm talking about there. Not the RvR trains.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 9:38am PST I'm sure there are many that will never forget that distinct sound.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 9:37am PST I don't know man. She was a top cleric on her server in DAOC, and the guild she runs with is all about rolling over people in PvP.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 9:35am PST I did. Client is downloading today, ready for tomorrow.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 9:04am PST This is exactly my Dad as well. He scared the shit out of my mom one time when she was asleep and he was playing with headphones on, and yelled...
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 9:03am PST I was surprised when she told me she beat COD4. I was like "You got past the ferris wheel part?", she said yup!. I was taken aback, because FPS is...
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 9:00am PST In Conan MMO, I did have to tell her over vent to put her shirt back on. First and hopefully the only time I will EVER say that to my mother.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 8:59am PST I do get calls of "What are your plans tonight?" and offers to play my account and power level me. I don't have the time for MMO's like her and my...
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 8:57am PST My father is a hardcore DoD player. That's about it. He's never ventured into the MMO realm.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 8:57am PST Yup. This was why.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 8:47am PST Are you kidding? This place gives me a headache.
- Posted Feb 14, 2011 8:47am PST Shack. I'm 31 years old and married. My mother showed up at my front door yesterday with a Timmies coffee and $50, and told me to pre-order RIFT...
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 11:54am PST nope.
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 11:50am PST I like the Cube and Aztec. Scion xB, Honda's cube looking van, and PT Cruiser were shit looking vehicles.