70,427 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:47pm PST You beat me to it :) PS - I also kid
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:44pm PST Man, pics please from the 30" ACD + 360 please, whenever that happens.
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:42pm PST Have a good time while you're doing it. Making things should be fun as much as possible.
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:39pm PST You can resize. Just click on the pictures you would like resized, then click the "export" button on the bottom. It will give you the option to...
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:31pm PST I played PGR3 on an actual high def television setup today. It was incredible. I wouldn't go by what the majority of the kiosks are showing.
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:28pm PST No wonder nobody invades us
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:11pm PST Thats why I said he should have gone to ebay or craigslist. Again, I was explaining why this was not the right place to make such an offer.
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:10pm PST No. If I was in his position the first thing I would do is offer it at cost to a friend or relative, then offer it up on the shack.
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 10:09pm PST I could say the exact same things about Michael Bay now that I think about it. Striking, derivative to the degree of plagiarism, also shitty.
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 9:22pm PST EAC or itunes.
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 9:21pm PST Not to be completely negative, his commercial work is striking, but again, no originality or soul.
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 9:17pm PST Tarsem is a hack without a creative nerve in his body. He exists solely by directly appropriating visuals from other artists, and then putting them...
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 9:12pm PST I'm one of the more capitalist people you'll meet. I'm a registered Libertarian and I read The Econimist. I also think, like most people here, that...
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 9:04pm PST As much as I completely disagree with it (solely because someone behind him in line could have paid the normal MSRP for it), people are free to...
- Posted Nov 22, 2005 8:55pm PST The horse scene is ripping off an artist who's name I can't remember right now. He would segment many many different kinds of animals (including...