68,488 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 11:16pm PDT Me too. I remember when Aliens was the very first deluxe director's treatment deluxe laserdisc outside of Criterion releases. This is a standard...
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 10:00pm PDT I own this on DVD (twice), and laserdisc (twice) and have seen it more times than I can count. I still changed the channel to TBS :(
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 9:54pm PDT Is that for regular or premium?
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 9:53pm PDT The medal at the end is the best part.
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 6:43pm PDT Also, they love ketchup flavored potato chips. /me gags
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 12:03pm PDT The Highlander is a documentary, and everything in it happenned in real time.
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 11:22pm PDT And fucking Bionic Commando with Exploding Head Hitler
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 11:21pm PDT Syndicate. Duh
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 9:09pm PDT This one makes me sad: http://ewokpeppers.ytmnd.com/
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 9:08pm PDT http://bpironchef.ytmnd.com/ My favorite
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 6:50pm PDT Untitled: The Bootleg Cut. Almost Famous was really really good. Untitled is EXCELLENT.
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 1:34pm PDT Europeans always get boned on prices for consumer electronics, DVDs, music. My family from the UK always ends up buying things here in the US when...
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 12:45pm PDT Whatever you do, treat your credit cards like cash. In 14 years I have never carried a balance and have never paid interest on any of my credit...
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 12:10pm PDT I definately don't have the time that I had to play games that I did five years ago. I do make time during slow work periods (Thanksgiving, etc)...
- Posted Aug 17, 2005 1:05am PDT And this is why Blizzard and Valve don't ever delay their games. Oh, wait, they do. And it results in finely tuned and paced gameplay experiences.