70,464 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted Nov 24, 2005 10:49am PST I picked up the game based on the positive responses here. I'm going to install it tomorrow after Turkey Day. I sure hope its great.
- Posted Nov 24, 2005 10:48am PST And yeah, scenes like the mob killing each other over the car, or Spielberg's masterful build of the tripod appearance, just GREAT. I can't wait...
- Posted Nov 24, 2005 10:45am PST I agree. War Of The Worlds was an incredible movie, albiet extremely unpleasent for a summer film. The book ended abruptly as well. I don't know...
- Posted Nov 24, 2005 12:50am PST Would he be a half-loonie up there in canadia?
- Posted Nov 24, 2005 12:47am PST Everything is cheaper in the US when it comes to electronics and media, that's a fact. I'm always blown away by prices when I'm in Europe.
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 11:37pm PST Which single player level is in the demo? I came in expecting crap but I really enjoyed the game, I just hope they picked a good portion to put in...
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 10:50pm PST She peed herself when she saw the river of corpses
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 10:25pm PST This thread is like an Escher painting
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 10:09pm PST Ethiopian is actually pretty good! (really)
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 10:06pm PST Chile in Chile?
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 10:03pm PST PS - I want to see Munich NOW
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 10:02pm PST Its a movie. They needed a car to drive and the shot going into the camcorder screen was bitchin. Explanation enough I suppose. Explaining how...
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 9:50pm PST Just finished reading this: http://www.laweekly.com/ink/06/02/deadline-finke.php Then I watched this again:...
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 3:07pm PST Um, was it a nice doggie? Hard to tell.
- Posted Nov 23, 2005 2:49pm PST It bothers you because that little strip of plastic is telling you, "you bought second best". I totally understand.