65,829 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted May 08, 2003 9:14pm PDT Yeah, it's stuff like that that makes me REALLLLY want to share ;)
- Posted May 08, 2003 8:09pm PDT Nice try buddy
- Posted May 08, 2003 7:07pm PDT Anyone here who has Gamespot Complete should download the interview clip with Gabe Newell and Jay Stelly. There are some interesting items early on...
- Posted May 06, 2003 6:44pm PDT My heart bleeds for the welfare geeks... /me rolls eyes
- Posted May 06, 2003 5:53pm PDT ...or maybe they just saw it in the theater
- Posted May 06, 2003 3:23pm PDT I think I liked Second Renaissance Part 1 more, if only because a lot of what was shown and told was so unexpected. Part 2 is a logical conclusion...
- Posted May 05, 2003 10:22pm PDT The music game you refer to is called Amplitude. And it's a lot of fun. Way better than Frequency was.
- Posted May 05, 2003 1:01pm PDT This links to an article for Painkiller, not Planetside
- Posted Apr 30, 2003 3:42pm PDT This is a statement I can agree with
- Posted Apr 30, 2003 3:01pm PDT Keep in mind that it was a leaked alpha made specifically for the E3 demo. There were LOTS of things in it that simply do not work properly....
- Posted Apr 30, 2003 12:50pm PDT nice chainsaw
- Posted Apr 27, 2003 10:55am PDT Taco flavored kisses for my Ben
- Posted Apr 26, 2003 3:44pm PDT Actually, the delay is to maximize the (greater) sales they get by releasing it on the PS2. It has nothing to do with what looks or controls better.
- Posted Apr 26, 2003 3:12pm PDT It's not about YOU, guy. It's about the millions and millions more copies they can sell on a PS2 (not to mention a larger fanbase than they could...
- Posted Apr 26, 2003 1:52pm PDT I think the weapon you are referring to is actually an homage to the movie Scarface :)