67,249 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 1:59pm PDT Wii and Wii U dpads are still the best alongside the SNES. I can't believe they didn't keep the same ones for the Switch pro controller
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 1:57pm PDT This is the future of Virtual Console. It won't be like it was on Wii, Wii U, or 3DS now that more and more companies will sell their ROMs...
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 1:52pm PDT That looks so fun. Movement in 90s shooters is the best
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 2:38am PDT Portishead, the first three Bjork albums
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 6:48pm PDT Bayonetta 3 is internal, all Kamiya. They have feel nailed down, Yoko Taro had nothing to do with that based on Platinum’s pedigree.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 5:56pm PDT Depends on the studio doing the execution. Platinum Games and Bandai Namco have had great success with that model, others obviously haven’t.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 5:22pm PDT I’m not sure the average person would have that opportunity under the standard system either. A reputation has to be built up whether you’re...
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 4:29pm PDT I liked it when it came out, still think its very good but don’t think I would play it again. Maybe TLG influenced that thought, it just felt...
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 4:20pm PDT The biggest difference I’ve seen is so far is with The Last Guardian, a game I didn’t care for
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 4:08pm PDT I have a Pro and on the whole it isn’t a justifiable upgrade unless you get a really good deal on one, at least not yet
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 3:54pm PDT I read it earlier today, its very good and doesn’t come to its conclusions from a bad faith position.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 3:52pm PDT He got a very large following very quickly, its expected that his profile is raised.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 3:38pm PDT Everything they’ve shown of GoW has been on the Slim and I believe they haven’t said anything about what the benefits on the Pro are yet.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 3:15pm PDT Its mind kegels. Arguing about this dumb stuff helps to clarify my own thoughts
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 2:45pm PDT Great article on the rise of "concept teams" in Japan's gaming industry, where games are designed by a freelance designer or small team which then...