1,008 chatty comments by "ScrawnyJohnny"
- Posted Nov 25, 2017 3:24pm PST This. I ordered something last week and after being two days late the tracking was updated to be: 'undeliverable - lost by carrier'. This was after...
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 11:17am PST Orgasm. sorry ladies
- Posted Nov 03, 2017 12:45pm PDT Maybe I can finish my priest staff quest now (benediction/anathema). :/
- Posted Oct 25, 2017 10:06am PDT I'll wait for the full reviews. The shadow of mordor expansion pass was fucking awful. The Bright Lord dlc was okay, but not fantastic....
- Posted Aug 31, 2017 10:01am PDT Where in Canada? A local millwork shop could CNC one out for you fairly cheap.
- Posted Jul 06, 2017 6:04am PDT You must realize by now that you cannot trust anything that Trump says, right? Nothing that he says has any real meaning or permanence.
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 2:04pm PDT Any sufficiently aggro deck beats it consistently. Aggro hunter /w snipe just chews it up.
- Posted Jun 26, 2017 11:08am PDT Ori and the blind forest Terraria Stardew Valley Subnautica Get on these buys if you don't own them already.
- Posted Jun 21, 2017 1:26pm PDT Is this the dark souls-like side scroller?
- Posted Jun 20, 2017 1:25pm PDT Cashtroneer! Cha ching!
- Posted Jun 20, 2017 10:19am PDT Just work on your parry. Use a buckler/parrying dagger in offhand and practice, practice. Gwyn is pretty trivial once you get the party timing down.
- Posted Jun 10, 2017 11:47am PDT Yeah, otherwise known as 'Exodia' Mage. You need to survive until late game and be lucky enough to draw all your combo pieces. It gets owned...
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 5:52pm PDT Odds are like 1:1000+ that you would run into 88 which is the only hand you lose to. It's a cooler for sure, but certainly nothing to tilt on.
- Posted Feb 27, 2017 1:16pm PST If you like that, you should read: Zap! The rise and fall of Atari. It's a quick read but really highlights the struggles bushnell had with Atari...
- Posted Feb 06, 2017 12:45pm PST Glad I got to try it to know it isn't for me. It's generic open world gameplay with watered down tactical stuff. It doesn't do either that well....