103 chatty comments by "Saruya"
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 10:39am PDT Squeeeee :D
- Posted Oct 03, 2009 1:42am PDT Hurrah!
- Posted Jul 16, 2009 3:21pm PDT Yeah but you can't save builds.
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 8:13am PDT £7.50? Sold!
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 8:01am PDT Thankee kindly. Don't think many people actually realise Sam Lake was actually the facial reference for Max Payne in the first game....
- Posted Jul 11, 2009 8:54am PDT Max Payne murders Alan Wake in Slo-mo! More at 11!
- Posted Jul 04, 2009 12:09pm PDT I love the films, but hate the games! :|
- Posted Jul 02, 2009 9:56am PDT There will be, but only for select games as resolution and full-screen capability is dictated by the game's publisher. You won't be able to...
- Posted Jul 02, 2009 9:52am PDT You won't. Unless they install it server-side. Nice idea, but I prefer having games I own, and can use mods with.
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 9:16am PDT $20* to anyone who can spot the dev post! *Or goodwishes and salutations...
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 3:58pm PDT Agreed.
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 11:36am PDT Pfft. Win7 is as good as XP ever is or was. Just as fast for games, and just as stable. Even in RC form.
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 8:26am PDT Heheeheheheehehe
- Posted Apr 16, 2009 2:31pm PDT "Holiday 2009"? WTF? It's Christmas for fuck sake Ubisoft. Call it that you fucking politically correct pussies.
- Posted Mar 24, 2009 6:10am PDT Agreed, it looks a lot less realistic, particularly the lighting model.