10,028 chatty comments by "Sarcastro"
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 7:52pm PST The Beatles and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
- Posted Jan 05, 2002 4:54pm PST My first computer was a Packard Bell 486 SX 33 MHz. Poor thing didn't live out the year. It died and PB didn't/couldn't replace the model so...
- Posted Jan 06, 2002 9:24pm PST the lord is teasin' you, just like he teased Moses.
- Posted Jan 06, 2002 9:46pm PST Don't forget the speed holes in the tube. You need good airflow for the gun to work right.
- Posted Jan 06, 2002 9:50pm PST I'm pretty sure that IE IS a memory leak. It's not a bug, it's an unintended feature designed to make sure all your memory is still working.
- Posted Jan 12, 2002 9:53pm PST What system is it for?
- Posted Jan 14, 2002 10:47pm PST Let me get this straight, we're supposed to catch up to everyone else by going slower?
- Posted Jan 14, 2002 10:58pm PST Man, you gotta know that you're the exception rather than the rule. Even if two people meet and could be good together, the medium makes it...
- Posted Jan 15, 2002 10:58pm PST Women are the Devil.
- Posted Jan 18, 2002 7:28pm PST Maxwell's Silver Hammer
- Posted Jan 18, 2002 7:30pm PST Sil-ver Ham-mer MAAAAAXXXXX!
- Posted Jan 19, 2002 9:49am PST *GOBHACK'D*
- Posted Jan 27, 2002 12:20pm PST Modesto, California
- Posted Jan 29, 2002 9:53am PST About every 5 or 6 weeks.
- Posted Jan 30, 2002 7:44pm PST Do they use Queensbury Rules?