19,391 chatty comments by "Sapiens"
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 1:10pm PDT I don't think a 1070 would hold 60 FPS consistently at 1440p without turning down some of the details. Not a big deal with gsync I guess unless...
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 8:37pm PDT It's on the front page of Shacknews
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 9:10am PDT Unplug your ethernet cable so it doesn't try to fetch updates during the install.
- Posted Sep 27, 2017 9:05am PDT They've patched in quite a bit more content and mechanics. I don't think the changes will convince someone who really hated it initially but for...
- Posted Sep 27, 2017 8:22am PDT Crawl
- Posted Sep 13, 2017 10:02pm PDT The trouble with virtual audio cables and Windows audio in general is that you record per-device. So while you could split Skype audio off with a...
- Posted Sep 13, 2017 6:16pm PDT Just getting off work, I'll take a look once I get home and have foods
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 9:26am PDT Mike Diva's Trump 2016 video was also pretty good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
- Posted Sep 04, 2017 1:53pm PDT You're a book
- Posted Aug 15, 2017 1:37pm PDT I'd like Discord a lot more if it would keep my chat Windows scrolled down consistently. Super annoying.
- Posted Aug 15, 2017 12:56pm PDT It's pretty great, especially if you can play it coop.
- Posted Aug 10, 2017 9:31pm PDT "Hook all the cameras up" means hook them up so they work, right? They don't work if the cable doesn't work. You're hooking them up.
- Posted Jul 29, 2017 6:37pm PDT The QTE ending for Dying Light comes to mind.
- Posted Jul 23, 2017 8:34pm PDT my wife needs you to call your cousin and find out what happened immediately it's an emergency
- Posted Jul 16, 2017 6:01pm PDT (You get to that window in the Realtek audio panel by clicking the gear icon in the top right)