37 chatty comments by "SantaClaws"
- Posted Feb 07, 2002 7:39pm PST Does the new graphical style of the game detract from the "SWAT" feel the original gave?
- Posted May 15, 2006 3:21pm PDT You've GOT to be kidding. Atari is getting good publicity over this? Most of the games on there are old or crap. I love that they're charging...
- Posted Jul 14, 2006 3:53pm PDT Such a refreshing art style... I can't wait for this.
- Posted Oct 24, 2006 9:28am PDT Hilarious.
- Posted Oct 24, 2006 9:32am PDT That's awesome... wish I lived close enough to go.
- Posted Oct 24, 2006 9:38am PDT I always liked the skit with the old lady at the garage sale making a deal with the thumbtacks.
- Posted Oct 24, 2006 1:43pm PDT At least one other. I, also, am info starved.
- Posted Oct 24, 2006 1:52pm PDT just when i managed to forget it, you had to go and remind me about tf2. :( christmas can't come soon enough.
- Posted Feb 14, 2007 9:35am PST That sky is way too white.
- Posted Feb 14, 2007 10:54am PST You would hope so, but you can never be to sure with MMO art direction.
- Posted Feb 14, 2007 10:56am PST I'm really loving the clean, minimalistic look.
- Posted Feb 15, 2007 5:22pm PST Valve does epic release schedules, not episodic.
- Posted Dec 05, 2007 1:09pm PST They're the same guys.
- Posted Apr 03, 2008 9:34am PDT I saw an excerpt of this on the front page and thought you were talking about QuakeC...
- Posted May 07, 2008 8:21am PDT I love that it always seems to be a choice between buying it and using it with all copy protection, or completely pirating it. Why not buy it, THEN...