72,595 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:22pm PST Would the common buyer of the Wii notice it on his uber home theater system?
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:13pm PST I wonder how many people changed/canceled their preorders from one retailer to another when they heard one retailer was breaking the street date....
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:08pm PST PROTIP: https
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 5:08pm PST SailorofFortune Note the lack of spaces. Damn limit on characters, I'm happy it all fits in there.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 5:04pm PST My roommate's cat leaped on my face from the night stand once when my alarm went off and into my face.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:58pm PST Yeah, that's why I'm not rushing to my Kmart or Walmart. The only games I've bought pre street date have been Homeworld two weeks early (back when...
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:56pm PST Some shackers have insider connections with Martha Stewart and are thus using them again.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:55pm PST I have my G5 and love it, I usually don't replace mice unless they break or die on me. Which historically speaking always happens when a new...
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:54pm PST Wait until they develop implants for women so you can use their boobs.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:51pm PST Yeah, at least after Thanksgiving.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:42pm PST What happened to hiring monkeys?
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:29pm PST I don't understand why even though Disney is BR, they don't release more videos into it. I mean on XBLM you can rent Pochahontas in HD. I wanted...
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 1:25pm PST The only union I really hate are Teachers Unions.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 1:24pm PST ebay
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 1:05pm PST Wow, that's big.