72,588 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Nov 12, 2007 12:52am PST Because he has basically summed up probably a years worth of Labor Economics.
- Posted Nov 12, 2007 12:49am PST ^^ Communist
- Posted Nov 12, 2007 12:40am PST I read that they get TV Shows on DVD, like new episodes of 24, on DVD the day after like it's on iTunes.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 10:57pm PST do you type "100" after the console command?
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:58pm PST I'm cutting back on CE games this season. Too many games and it's not really worth it. BioShock's was really good and I enjoyed Halo 3's. I'd...
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:54pm PST It's out on HD-DVD in Japan. Should be in the US early next year.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:51pm PST Of, everyone once in a while, I'm "Success_Danger"
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:50pm PST "We strike tomorrow!" "Yeah sure whatever" "Oh no I mean it this time!"
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:22pm PST Would the common buyer of the Wii notice it on his uber home theater system?
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:13pm PST I wonder how many people changed/canceled their preorders from one retailer to another when they heard one retailer was breaking the street date....
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 7:08pm PST PROTIP: https
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 5:08pm PST SailorofFortune Note the lack of spaces. Damn limit on characters, I'm happy it all fits in there.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 5:04pm PST My roommate's cat leaped on my face from the night stand once when my alarm went off and into my face.
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:58pm PST Yeah, that's why I'm not rushing to my Kmart or Walmart. The only games I've bought pre street date have been Homeworld two weeks early (back when...
- Posted Nov 11, 2007 4:56pm PST Some shackers have insider connections with Martha Stewart and are thus using them again.