71,630 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Oct 30, 2007 8:29pm PDT Yeah I'm still alive too. I took too long figuring out to go under the table or the doorway and was only able to ride it out for like 5 seconds....
- Posted Oct 30, 2007 8:27pm PDT Damn it, it spilled water on my laptop. But it's all ok. My cellphone isn't working though.
- Posted Oct 30, 2007 12:25am PDT Sweet, thanks, awesome program. Gere's my best screen I've gotten so far:...
- Posted Oct 29, 2007 11:22pm PDT PBS - Frontline: The Age of AIDS http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/aids/view/ This is a very good summary too.
- Posted Oct 29, 2007 11:20pm PDT WTH, my TF2 screenshots are TGA? What do I need to read that since I don't have PS currently installed?
- Posted Oct 29, 2007 11:17pm PDT Psychic Vibrations Alfred!
- Posted Oct 29, 2007 9:55pm PDT Someone should make a hamachi type thing for Xbox 360's.
- Posted Oct 29, 2007 8:28pm PDT I thought "Wow, time to play Ace Combat 6!"
- Posted Oct 29, 2007 8:20pm PDT There's a ton of turrets before you get there IIRC.
- Posted Oct 29, 2007 12:50am PDT I only have 2 games on mine, Zelda and Golden Axe. I don't count Wii Sports because it's not really a game and tech demo and I got WiiPlay just for...
- Posted Oct 28, 2007 11:41pm PDT He was great as the Joker in Batman: TAS. I was pleasantly surprised to learn it was him.
- Posted Oct 28, 2007 11:34pm PDT Time to break out the "Forgive me" Hallmark cards you got stashed in strategic locations.
- Posted Oct 28, 2007 11:29pm PDT The makings of the next Photoshop Phriday: Take real pictures and turn them into muppets.
- Posted Oct 28, 2007 11:20pm PDT Yeah, I was driving the jeep and shooting all around and watching trees being chopped down a la "Predator" and seeing that video made it seem they...
- Posted Oct 28, 2007 11:17pm PDT 360 no doubt. Most mature console and for the cross platform games, the majority of the time it'll be better on the 360 since it's a better console...