70,129 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted May 05, 2009 8:13pm PDT I guess I should stop trying to join the game from server browser but I've been too used to it for CS:S and DOD:S which doesn't minimize to desktop...
- Posted May 05, 2009 8:05pm PDT God damn it, I haven't launched TF2 in a while and it decides to go on the fritz and keeps minimizing to desktop when I launch it.
- Posted May 05, 2009 7:32pm PDT The month of April was chaotic times. I mean we had doppelgangers and shit.
- Posted May 05, 2009 6:36pm PDT No, I think she'd be HMX in bed
- Posted May 05, 2009 6:22pm PDT well would you rather I said you look like J Allard?
- Posted May 05, 2009 6:16pm PDT Takes one to know one.
- Posted May 05, 2009 6:14pm PDT EA must have signed a secret deal with the internet pirates.
- Posted May 05, 2009 6:12pm PDT If he joins the military his war cry should be, "Did I do that?"
- Posted May 05, 2009 5:59pm PDT They could have still just released the stand alone players. BR won I think on part of marketing. HD-DVD seemed too confident and didn't try as...
- Posted May 05, 2009 5:55pm PDT You look like my Philosophy Professor who looked like Moby.
- Posted May 05, 2009 5:52pm PDT Game over man.
- Posted May 05, 2009 5:51pm PDT My old higher command: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/63rd_Infantry_Division_(United_States)
- Posted May 05, 2009 5:50pm PDT Sailor of Fortune sounded more witty and less cliche I guess. And yeah it was taken in XBL.
- Posted May 05, 2009 4:10pm PDT It's missing testicles on the back.
- Posted May 05, 2009 4:09pm PDT The city of Vicksburg, Mississippi did celebrate July 4th for some 80 years after General Ulysses S. Grant captured it on the same day in 1863.