71,901 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 1:07pm PDT I always thought it was neat how in Babylon 5 "Mass Drivers" were banned and considered a WMD. And that one side used it to knock asteroids out of...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 1:01pm PDT I thought it was pretty good.
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 1:01pm PDT I learned from Angry Beavers that Stinky + Stinky = Not Stinky!
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 1:00pm PDT Whoa Oh Oh!
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:57pm PDT Hopefully is has other jobs instead of bounty hunting. Like being a Repo Man. In Space!
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:42pm PDT Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:40pm PDT That Elephant is a steal at that price!
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:40pm PDT Well I'm just saying because mine was a single line, but you don't have to change it. You can probably put the contact info into one line. Also the...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:38pm PDT Well I didn't really work in HR, I worked with HR on recruiting events. I kept of other day job as an auditor. And like I mentioned I was also...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:35pm PDT Looks nice! The contact info can just be one single line. Also see if you can make the separating line one line instead of two. That's all I got.
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:33pm PDT Jump to Light Speed portion/expansion was probably the best part of SWG. But apparently you level up with buying a new ship and the Y-Wing sucks...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:24pm PDT They are working on another game. But Bungie is HUGE now from the team to make Halo 3. They probably have them split up now and as long as MS pays...
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:21pm PDT $1M dollars for every citizen to live off the interest right?
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:20pm PDT IIRC one of the major ingredients is corn syrup
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 12:02pm PDT This happens a lot with best buy. I wonder if it's a ploy to get you to come in so they can sell you a Microwave.