70,385 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted May 09, 2009 6:12pm PDT UC Santa Cruz - Beautiful campus, beach, mascot, fun professors, and not too far from the SF Bay Area. The Econ department is very strong and...
- Posted May 09, 2009 5:54pm PDT Yes, but it was still a mining ship.
- Posted May 09, 2009 5:52pm PDT There was shakey cam? I didn't think so. The Rotating camera thing with the missiles at the beginning was awesome. Points out there's no up and...
- Posted May 09, 2009 11:38am PDT They were scrambling ships and filled the crews with as many cadets as they can scrounge, enterprise was fortunate to come late to the massacre.
- Posted May 09, 2009 11:36am PDT The way he says that "lecture me" line was cool for some reason. I mean I don't think I could say it in that way.
- Posted May 09, 2009 11:32am PDT He bypassed Earth's defenses using the interrogation from CPT Pike and jammed them with his drill, so Starfleet probably didn't know he was there...
- Posted May 09, 2009 11:31am PDT It was only a mining ship those losers
- Posted May 09, 2009 11:27am PDT Joined the US Army (2000) Graduated High School (2001) Basic Training/MOS School (2001-2002) Started college at UC Santa Cruz (2001) Signed up...
- Posted May 09, 2009 10:31am PDT That was company property, they took that too.
- Posted May 09, 2009 3:55am PDT r-click in the white space, go to Start Menu tab. Customize. Look for check box for Use Large Icons
- Posted May 09, 2009 3:35am PDT I smell a retcon.
- Posted May 09, 2009 3:04am PDT He's very green.
- Posted May 08, 2009 10:41pm PDT My Jane's US Navy Fighters had a lot of them listed.
- Posted May 08, 2009 10:38pm PDT It's a cat
- Posted May 08, 2009 10:37pm PDT I usually get a whole column of sun flowers up before any shooters. If need be I'd put a Squash in the first zombie to I can crank out more sun...