70,671 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted May 17, 2009 4:53pm PDT Yes, it sucked. and the weapons were all clones of real world weapons with some aesthetic modifications.
- Posted May 17, 2009 4:42pm PDT Hot Fuzz
- Posted May 17, 2009 4:40pm PDT They could have explained it away by saying, "You're moving a man weighed down by dozens of pounds of weapons and armor."
- Posted May 17, 2009 11:33am PDT Good night, and good luck!
- Posted May 17, 2009 11:33am PDT
- Posted May 17, 2009 11:31am PDT It was cool in B5 how human ships needed rotating sections for gravity.
- Posted May 17, 2009 10:53am PDT I usually check my calendar.
- Posted May 17, 2009 10:50am PDT "Why is the dog barking at me?"
- Posted May 17, 2009 10:49am PDT Man it's like a rerun as I scroll down.
- Posted May 17, 2009 10:45am PDT So, is she pregnant with your Herpes child?
- Posted May 17, 2009 10:41am PDT His parents abused and neglected him as a child, teenager, and adult so he brings it here.
- Posted May 17, 2009 10:39am PDT I made it to day 15 with tall nuts, the fuming thing that sprays all directions, spike things, and magnets. Half the place was marigolds and...
- Posted May 17, 2009 10:37am PDT Luthor "Adventures of Lois & Clark" TV show was fun. However Lex in Smallville was a good change of pace and was probably the best part of the...
- Posted May 16, 2009 9:03pm PDT If so many things can happen, then they all must be happening!
- Posted May 16, 2009 9:02pm PDT Not quite, since Spock is still there, the new time line is still open ended.