72,660 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jun 21, 2018 1:15am PDT It was a merger of two previous agencies, Customs Border Patrol and the Immigration and Naturalization Service. They used to work together since...
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 11:51pm PDT Losers
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 11:33pm PDT Android are best as phones. iOS best at tablets. The iPad Pro is amazing.
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 11:33pm PDT Google hasn't done a Pixel equivalent of a tablet have they?
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 11:32pm PDT It's fair in a sense but when the people who need to use it the most are often not as well off you end up being more regressive as it takes more...
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 11:23pm PDT They have it here in the Bay Area as well on 680. It was a nightmare when it went live because people weren't used to it.
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 10:34pm PDT Oh WTF YouTube TV, I am trying to start it on DVR and it keeps playing Prince of Persia.
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 10:20pm PDT Cheesing Battle.Net's rankings.
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 10:19pm PDT A model slash actor.
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 9:45pm PDT I wonder who's playing Drago. Matt Damon?
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 8:04pm PDT My friend moved to Toronto and remotes in to his team in Mountain View. Downside is they do their meetings in the afternoons in MV so he has to...
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 7:51pm PDT It's a rather regressive tax since people who can't afford to live where they work will have to pay more.
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 7:49pm PDT When we transition to electric cars they're just going to make every car report your mileage and tax you based on how much you drive.
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 6:37pm PDT $4,902.27
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 6:04pm PDT CA will probably convert all the carpool lanes into toll lanes to Micro transaction everyone on the road.