70,668 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 3:24pm PDT I once toyed with the idea of recreating the "Shacknews - It Gets You Chicks" Shackmeet meme into a lego set with dude figures hovered around a...
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 3:22pm PDT Horse's head under the sheets.
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 3:19pm PDT Still a hell of a lot better than a lot of other shows that try to be edgy.
- Posted Oct 18, 2017 7:06pm PDT They can get up high enough up on tree branches. Many of them nest in the trees near my house and some of them glide off on to power...
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 9:21am PDT Tell that to Skylab
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 11:37am PDT Couldn't survive the hot drop.
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 11:36am PDT TMWAB can probably have them made by kids in North Korea if you want it cheaper.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 12:46pm PDT I like my Ultra wide screen way more than VR. I think I'll hold off on VR that's wireless, inside out tracking, and ultra wide resolution before...
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 8:23am PDT It's not really hard at all.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 6:51am PDT Your resting heart rate is a big indicator of how healthy you are.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 6:49am PDT https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/10/vivoactive-3-review-garmins-often-the-underdog-often-the-better-choice/ Their review says this one is very...
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 9:39pm PDT So much for the best.
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 9:37pm PDT Everything about the first game is recapped in the first minute of the sequel.
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 8:55pm PDT Contractors quit all the time even in theater. My good friend worked for a PMC in Iraq after doing a tour there with the 75th. He escorted EOD...
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 4:57am PDT Drawing aggro