70,440 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Aug 01, 2017 8:53am PDT So typical American marriages.
- Posted Aug 01, 2017 8:51am PDT I wonder if the submarines have a way to catch fish into their torpedo tubes for on demand sashimi.
- Posted Aug 01, 2017 8:08am PDT That's nothing. Star Citizen is $80 Billion in debt.
- Posted Aug 01, 2017 8:01am PDT Are they the ones who show me a map of my address after check out?
- Posted Jul 28, 2017 11:55am PDT Correction, shift to the right.
- Posted Jul 28, 2017 11:55am PDT Common password I see people use with these requirements, "1234qwer!@#$QWER". Just shift things left when you get to the 90 day expiration or...
- Posted Jul 28, 2017 11:01am PDT I have coworkers who want to take their kids because it looks like fun and they would probably like it. Probably only seen trailers and commercials.
- Posted Jul 27, 2017 4:16pm PDT Sam is pretty much the comic relief especially when he arrived at the Citadel, so the directing reflecting that is cool. It's fun with directors...
- Posted Jul 27, 2017 3:40pm PDT The chowder/stew transition scene was the best thing ever.
- Posted Jul 26, 2017 10:54pm PDT I've been enjoying it. It's the right kind of grind I like. Also people I play it online with have been courteous and helpful. It's still early on...
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 10:55pm PDT My buddy's suppressed Mk. 17 was bad ass and it sounded about as loud as someone coughing. At the range we were shooting and didn't realize cease...
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 8:40pm PDT As many times as it takes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UubiKiIgEJQ
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 8:36pm PDT Wish they return to this franchise someday.
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 8:36pm PDT Same here. It's my kind of grind for some reason.
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 8:35pm PDT It always worked for people who ran for High School President. "Sodas out of the water fountains!"