70,767 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Dec 21, 2008 2:16pm PST The GHWT drums feel like junk compared to RB2. I upgraded from my modified RB1 set and I didn't have to modify the RB2 set at all. Also I broke...
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 6:04pm PST I wish it was bigger, though there's a electronic copy online that would make a good print out I recall.
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 6:03pm PST All this could lead to is either getting a bonus or getting your head ripped off. Odds of threesome is rather low.
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 6:01pm PST Shack Holiday Parties So how many holiday parties have you attended and/or planning to attend this year? For me, it's two, already went to...
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 5:09pm PST Just imagine them as penises the next time you get the urge. But if that doesn't work I dunno what else could, the patch?
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 4:55pm PST Stop touching yourself or you'll go to jail!
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 4:54pm PST Hahaha, Morgan Freeman 62%
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 4:35pm PST Wow, Dogma barely broke $30M, that movie was awesome. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Director&id=kevinsmith.htm
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 3:16pm PST Rock Band 2 FTW
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 3:13pm PST We've evolved since then.
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 3:11pm PST Now I know why they all call him "Mr. Gaeta" And Mr. Hoshi
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 3:08pm PST Preorder it on Impulse and get in on the beta
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 2:48pm PST That's what their currency is called yes.
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 10:32am PST "You did 'well' Jimmy, not 'did good.'"
- Posted Dec 20, 2008 10:29am PST Where the hell can I find the Triple Cymbal Pack for Rock Band 2? Was it even released? Everywhere is sold out it seems, even online. I've seen...