71,306 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 1:02pm PST Apple Wheel happened.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 12:50pm PST my cousin's first chihuahua got eaten by a pit bull a few years ago. Sad really but I hate those rat dogs so I laugh a bit on the inside.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 12:14pm PST I got my buddy, who's a new shacker, TF2 as well and hoping he joins tonight.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 11:51am PST Three things that will pretty much you a job at the FBI: 1) Being a licensed CPA - FBI investigates a lot of white collar crime and they have...
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 11:48am PST The only thing that are the biggest liabilities for anyone in background checks are activities and habits that would compromise having a security...
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 11:33am PST I already have the episodes for BSG 4.0 on my 360 in HD, so awesome to see them in HD, wish they release the rest in BR. I already have Season 1 on...
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 11:19am PST I didn't know ultramega was only 9 years old. http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/37069754.html
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 2:04am PST Haha, I played the rear guard as an engineer.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 1:20am PST Crap it's upside down, you gotta get that looked at.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 1:18am PST Man, I thought you were going to say, 'have rabbits and cook them for me. And we'll travel around in a, recreational vehicle?" Hunt for Red October
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 1:15am PST You've hit the Third-of-Life Crisis.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 1:14am PST I keep reading that as jailbait.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 1:09am PST British posts were awesome, they had freaking pubs.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 12:27am PST Steel had some epic rounds. the Scout rush on E was LOL.
- Posted Jan 06, 2009 12:25am PST Exactly my reasoning. I'd be scared of someone picked that Fundie faction or the hippies.