70,121 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 3:37pm PST Zoey takes pieces of her clothes off when you reach certain milestones. If that doesn't suit you, you can pick Louis instead.
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 3:28pm PST Is that the moron from 28 weeks later?
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 3:25pm PST Hard for me to save $1 bills as I pay for parking a lot.
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 3:23pm PST To me all that matters is INT and LUCK. Luck gets you a lot of crits and encounters. Also that Mysterious Stranger Perk is awesome.
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 2:58pm PST Unions - America's Organized Handicap
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 2:45pm PST I used to have my Wii sitting on top of my 360 in college (with the HD-DVD drive on top of that). The Wii gets fucking hot even when it is off. It...
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 2:35pm PST JELLO can not break those cuffs
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 2:34pm PST I'm posting so that I can gift this to my brother who's birthday is coming up and he wants to get this game.
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 2:32pm PST Modding the 360 D-Pad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXG2aDn6ZYg One of the many videos I found on Youtube. Basically you're trimming the...
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 2:30pm PST Wow, when I get kids I'll be teaching them math (and other subjects) myself on top of their curriculum:...
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 1:11pm PST Saitek X45 is the best joystick I ever and still use. The Wired 360 controller is awesome as it works on both PC and 360 as well as weighs...
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 1:03pm PST Quick, show that kid "Passion of the Benny Hill"
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 1:02pm PST Zoey gets my vote, and it already sounds like a nickname.
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 12:50pm PST Good thing 10 years goes by so quick.
- Posted Nov 25, 2008 12:01pm PST Just the Tip