71,345 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 1:57pm PST Hamas runs 90% of the tire shops, it makes perfect sense!
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 1:53pm PST with 12 cameras!
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:51pm PST OMG: Cluster Leaflets! http://cache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/gaza_01_07/g16_17477645.jpg
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:46pm PST Mission Statement
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:45pm PST hahaha, yeah, No doubt DLC was a hit at New Years.
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:44pm PST This is the day the music died...
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:41pm PST Batman does have his number listed in the Yellow Pages.
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:40pm PST Dead of the Dead
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:39pm PST It's like a 35-40 minute BART ride to get to the Financial district from P-Town. Driving would probably take longer and parking can be a nightmare.
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:35pm PST If they get into bootcamp then MS still makes their money.
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 12:31pm PST Windows 7 is basically going to be the latest version of Vista with a facelift.
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 11:44am PST I used to have Z as my PTT but ever since I got a mouse with a thumb button that works awesomely.
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 11:43am PST Hmm, it would be cool if a dev made control profiles on top of the assign key stuff in PC games (like the different controls for a console gamepad).
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 11:03am PST UC Santa Cruz used to be exclusive on a Pass/No Pass and written evaluation format than giving letter grades. That changed in the late 90's IIRC...
- Posted Jan 07, 2009 11:00am PST I present to you, Derelict!