70,794 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:55am PDT Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:52am PDT This actually is happening. I mean it's been covered by 60 Minutes and glanced on by the Daily Show.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:51am PDT The Little Mouse That Roared
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:49am PDT No matter who wins, we drink Coke
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:42am PDT Is that a Glock?
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:27am PDT Abrasion is probably foaming at the mouth as we speak.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:22am PDT 4+0+3 = 7. You have the 7 Deadly sins and therefore have been disqualified from the beta.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:20am PDT Yeah I have this on too.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:18am PDT Bear true faith and allegiance to the US Constitution, the Army, your unit, and other soldiers.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:17am PDT Paste them into a Gmail draft.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:16am PDT XBLA is becoming, or pretty much is, the "Good Old Games" for the consoles. Wii Store is too but they haven't put out anything interesting in a while.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:14am PDT Probably approaches infinity if you measure with human life. Take into consideration that UAV's are primarily reconnaissance tools. Like in WWI,...
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 11:07am PDT Sometimes I wonder if you can put a bug into a real card/board game. That be hilarious.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 10:59am PDT He's probably have to return Olivia as she's company property.
- Posted Jun 25, 2009 10:56am PDT It gives me a taste of Raspberries in my mouth. Oh wait it's this tea I'm drinking.