70,281 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 5:32pm PDT I think there's only one live game. You are either in the mob, the one, and everyone else is in the crowd. When each game is done it figures out...
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 5:25pm PDT The best one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i-5h5SfGrE The game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0BXdgz8Ipg
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 5:00pm PDT Baby Genghis was cuter.
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 4:58pm PDT I thought the portrayal of disaster movie setting was done very well from beginning to near end. With the people fighting over the van, the bridge...
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 4:51pm PDT I have to say 1 vs 100 on Xbox Live was a good fun time last night. I can see it be a great game to play with friends around a couch or a family...
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 4:44pm PDT I think Tom Cruise is a very good actor. Sure his personal life pisses people off but sometimes I think he's trying to infiltrate them and steal...
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 4:37pm PDT King of the Hill explains it best. A skinny person will always win as there's more room to expand. A fat person does not have that advantage.
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:58pm PDT Keep on top of your retirement points too. Any mistake in one year makes that year invalid. But it should be rare anyways.
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:57pm PDT Well he needs to go to the bank and get the check cashed. All in $1 Bills!
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:49pm PDT Somehow that girl managed to sound like an entire orchestra by herself! I'd be in awe too.
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:46pm PDT Damn, I figured the old man to be a kung fu master as well.
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:44pm PDT This isn't new, ads now sell you a feeling not a product anymore. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/persuaders/
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:34pm PDT I wonder what her midichlorian count is
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:32pm PDT That's a huge bitch!
- Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:04pm PDT My situation is reverse of yours then. I live 5 minutes from LC but Domino's is almost in the other town near by. And I wanted to try those pasta...