70,362 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:44pm PDT My C2D ran something like 32 degrees C before overclocking it to 3.2 GHz. It's now 34 C according to Core Temp hahaha. Also I cleaned out my...
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:41pm PDT Hot Fuzz
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:40pm PDT That's about how much I currently pay for my Civic through AAA going on 2 years now.
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:38pm PDT Probably modded his Wii? My friend found someone on craigslist who did that locally and told me about it but I told him I'm not modding my Wii.
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:37pm PDT He was odd in Dreamcatcher. Chubbier too, but he wasn't playing an airborne infantryman circa 1944.
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:35pm PDT He worked in the Two Shop so he basically told everyone in the 506th where to go and kill the enemy. So in a way, he's responsible for who they...
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:34pm PDT Someone's gotta defend our freedoms! And to address anyone's concerns, I do not racially profile.
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:28pm PDT A security screw?
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 5:31pm PDT He was awesome in Clue. That movie is still fun to watch to this day.
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 5:22pm PDT Just picture the Captain as Patrick Stewart. Win!
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 5:12pm PDT The key is in your Bnet account that you have to use, not the one you used to tie it to the online store.
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 5:02pm PDT It is your TV right not someone else's?
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 4:48pm PDT Ah thanks for reminding me to vote for Automata.
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 4:46pm PDT Maybe if LA lost the crime rate would go down since they all go home and come to a self realization the city needs to be fixed. The Lakers are...
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 4:39pm PDT I didn't even know it was alive.