70,130 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jun 12, 2009 10:36am PDT Wow, X-Men Origins: Wolverine is even more bad ass in person. Great graphics and uber violent! It's one of the rare cases where the video game...
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 11:57pm PDT Last December my buddy built a E8400, Gigabyte Mobo, P182, 4 GB of RAM, Vista 64, ATi 4850, Corsair 520HX and 640 GB HDD for $900 after Rebate....
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 11:33pm PDT The Beat Alls!
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 10:01pm PDT This is Sparta! http://pebui.shackspace.com/Pictures/Games/Rainbow%20Six%20Vegas%20360/P1010614.JPG
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 9:13pm PDT Shit, the FBI got to him
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 9:09pm PDT You can talk him out of it.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 9:08pm PDT chow halls and DFAC ("D-Fac", shorthand for Dining facility) names are synonymous. Marines I think call it the mess hall. Army we mainly use DFAC.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 7:01pm PDT I'm cooking still, be there in 15 mikes.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 6:09pm PDT Vitamin Water
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 6:08pm PDT ER'd This apparently gets you chicks who likes games: http://www.gamernook.com/ Again, the site looks horrible, and apparently Chrome fails on...
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 5:00pm PDT Yeah it's that simple. I got a 320 GB HDD sitting around but I haven't gotten the chance to do it yet.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 4:32pm PDT I have ads turned off with the power of mercury. So I guess my friend is a shack lurker! Actually he is and played TF2 with use once or twice.
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 4:30pm PDT jeeze, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20QBe43tyVM
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 4:24pm PDT He IM'd me and we were slinging names at each other for his future cat then he links me this. I wanted to name his cat with a name from sci-fi...
- Posted Jun 11, 2009 4:21pm PDT The SUV?